What happens when you buy an eGift Card
- Choose an eGift Card amount that you want to give as a gift.
- When you click the button, you are taken to PayPal where you can pay with your credit card or using your PayPal account.
- You will be prompted to enter an email address for the recipient, and you can write a message to the recipient as well.
- The recipient receives an email notification that you have bought them an eGift Card.
- When the recipient clicks on the 'Start Shopping' button in their email, they will be taken to PayPal where they can redeem the eGift Card.
- Once the eGift Card has been redeemed, the recipient is taken to a form where they can book an appointment with the Garage.
eGift Cards are redeemed on Paypal only and can only be used for maintenance and repair at The Garage up to their full value. There will be notification, before work commences, of the cost of work to be done. Should the cost be lower than the value of an eGift Card, any excess amount will be credited to future work. No cash refunds will be made. Should the cost of the work exceed the value of the eGift Card, the additional amount must be paid.